• Rounds- Demand remains weak while supplies and quality remain very good. Mexico continues to dictate market prices and those prices remain at Suspension Agreement Minimums. FOB prices are slightly lower on all sizes this week. Barring a weather event, we expect prices to remain low and trade in a narrow range into March.
• Romas- FOB prices for romas are lower this week on extra-large and large sizes and steady on mediums. Mexico is also dictating roma market prices. We expect FOB prices to remain low and to trade within a narrow range into next month. Quality continues to be very good.
• Grapes- FOB prices remain steady at last week’s low prices. Quality is very good.
• Cherries- Prices remain steady from last week. Mexico product has some quality issues which has caused repackers to pull product from FL. Quality remains very good.
• Weather forecast- Immokalee, FL: Partly cloudy to sunny skies through the weekend with highs mostly in the low 80s with lows in the 50s. Only a slight chance of rain each day.
• Rounds- Good volume continues to cross at Nogales. Crossings also continue at McAllen. FOB prices remain at Suspension Agreement minimums. Quality is good. Barring a weather event, we expect the round tomato market to remain relatively stable for the next month or so.
• Romas- Nogales and McAllen crossings continue. Quality is good. FOB prices are generally at Suspension Agreement minimums for all sizes. Prices should remain steady for the foreseeable future.
• Grapes- Crossings primarily at Nogales. Quality is variable. Prices generally at Suspension Agreement minimums.
• Cherries- Quality is variable and generally only fair. Some repackers are going east to meet their cherry demand due to quality concerns. Prices remain steady from last week.
Green Bell Pepper
East- FOB prices are a little more active than they have been in the past several weeks but remain at low levels. Quality is generally very good.
West- Supplies remain strong, demand is weak and FOB prices are generally steady this week. Quality is good.
East- FOB prices are moderately lower this week. We continue to see quality issues.
West- FOB prices are lower this week. Supplies remain strong. Quality is generally good.
East- FOB prices are lower this week on both grades. Quality is variable.
West- FOB prices are steady to slightly lower this week. Crossings primarily at Nogales.
East- Off-shore volume continues but volume is lighter. FOB prices are steady to slightly higher this week compared to last. Quality of the off-shore product remains variable.
West- Nogales crossing continue. FOB prices are slightly higher on supers and steady to slightly higher on selects. Currently, the quality through Nogales remains good.
East- FOB prices for fancy are slightly higher this week and slightly lower for choice. Quality is good.
West- FOB prices are lower again this week. Nogales crossings continue and quality is good.
East- FOB prices are generally steady to higher this week. Quality is good.
West- FOB prices are slightly higher this week. Supplies remain good. Quality is good.
East- Demand is stronger this week. We continue to see some quality issues this week and FOB prices are higher.
West- FOB prices are steady with upward pressures. We are seeing a wider than normal range in FOB prices due to variableness in quality with the better quality demanding the higher FOB prices.